4 Apr 2024

Drink water and reach 115 years of age (2nd post on water intake)

 

Ways to drink more water every day

You can start drinking water only. But this would be a bit drastic and not realistic. We all like our coffee, wine and fruit juices. So, one way to increase and control your water intake could be by placing glasses of water next to you. Kitchen, dining table, work desk etc. No?

You right, that’s unpractical. You can start writing it down and make a tick list. I give this a no too.

What I established and it works fine with me.

I use little glass pearls. Start with 11 in one small bowl and place them over the day in two others. I place one in the water bowl when drinking a glass of water and one in the bowl for any other drink I have. Works perfect! At the end of the day I add the result in a list and this way I can see exactly what my water consumption counts back the month and years.

No comments: