3 Dec 2019

Shopping stroll

What can I buy nice for the price of 1 box of cigarettes?

What can I buy for the price of 2 packs of cigarettes alternatively beautiful?

What can I buy nice for the price of 4 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 5 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 6 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 7 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 8 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 9 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 10 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 11 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 12 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 13 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 14 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice alternatively for the price of 15 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 16 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 17 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 18 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 19 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 20 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 21 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 22 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 23 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 24 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 25 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 26 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 27 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 28 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 29 boxes of cigarettes?

What else can I buy for the price of 30 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 31 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 32 boxes of cigarettes?

What can I buy nice for the price of 33 boxes of cigarettes?


PS. The average smoker smokes 33 packages a month in Germany.


No comments: